Professional | Consumer — One-Step Home Drug Tests
One-Step Urine Tests for Drugs of Abuse
Drug Panels (DOA 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Saliva Test for Alcohol
Coming Soon: Saliva Tests for Drugs of Abuse
- Simple: One Step
- Rapid: Results in 5 minutes
- No need to measure precise sample volume
- Highly Sensitive
- Easy to Read Color
- Built-In Test Control
- Room Temperature Storage
- No need for precise timing
- Simultaneous Testing Capability of Multi-drugs with individual tests or with the DOA Panels
- Unambiguous qualitative results with DXpress Reader (for compatible assays)
Reading the Result
- Using the plastic pipette, add 3 drops of sample to each Sample well.
- Read result in 5 minutes (within 10 minutes).
- Negative: A specific line for each drug tested, plus a Control line (C).
- Positive: No specific line for the drug tested (Control line only).
- A colored Control line indicates the test is complete and the system has worked properly.
- A colored line for the specific drug in the Test Result window indicates the test is NEGATIVE (i.e., drug was NOT DETECTED).