Rapid Cardiac Marker Tests
— To diagnose acute myocardial infarction (MI):
MLC - Myosin Light Chain *
2-in-1 - CK-MB/Myoglobin
2-in-1 - Troponin I/Myoglobin
3-in-1 - CK-MB/Myoglobin/Troponin I
— To diagnose congestive heart failure (CHF):
Nt-proBNP - N-terminal pro-Brain Natriuretic Peptide
— To diagnose congestive heart failure/myocardial infarction (CHF/MI):
2-in-1 - Nt-proBNP/Troponin I *
*Not for sale in the U.S.
Highlights of the Rapid Cardiac Marker Assays:
Simple Test Procedure
- Quantitative Results with DXpress Reader (compatible assays)
- One Simple Step - Add Sample
- No Sample Dilution Required
- Rapid Results in 15 minutes
- Highly Sensitive
- Early Detection of Myocardial Infarction/Congestive Heart Failure
- Easy-to-read Color (qualitative assays)
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Cassette
- No Need for Precise Timing
- Serum, Plasma or Whole Blood Testing
- Single or Batch Testing
Key to Simple Results for the Cardiac Marker Tests
- Add 120 µL of Sample to Sample well (S)
- Read the result in 15 minutes
Reading the Result
- Control line (C): a colored Control line indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., cardiac marker detected above the cutoff level).
- Sample well (S): Add test sample.
- Positive: A colored line appears for the marker, plus a Control line.
- Negative: No colored line appears for the marker; only the Control line appears.